Another month has come to an end. Does anyone else feel like this year is speeding by like it belongs in The Fast and The Furious? I love reading monthly favorites & unfavorites blog posts, so I decided to jump on this bandwagon and do one of my own. Maybe not every month, but whenever I have a decent amount of stuff that struck my fancy recently.
+ Links may be affiliate or referral links. All items purchased by me unless otherwise mentioned. All opinions are my own.
Please bear in mind, these are in no particular order.
- Mountain Dew Baja Blast – This flavor used to only be available at Taco Bell and every once in a while, they release it in the bottle & can form. I always go crazy and stock up when they do. I think I’ve purchased about 30 cases during this release already. I buy whenever they’re on sale because I drink them so fast. It’s such a yummy flavor though!
- The Middle Series Finale – I seriously love The Middle. It’s a great TV show, family friendly and entertaining enough for my husband to watch with me. It really is a great show though. A bit cheesy sometimes, but a nice break from the trash TV that is normally on. I own all of the other seasons on DVD, so I’ll be snatching up this last season the second it hits shelves.
- Popsugar Seasonal – I’ve been reading reviews on the first box of the new seasonal subscription and a lot of people aren’t happy, but I recently got my box and I’m kind of loving it. I will be doing a review on it soon!
- Milani Cosmetics Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation and Concealer – This is a crazy full coverage foundation. It was kind of amazing. It also wasn’t super heavy, which really surprised me. I went through my bottle rather quickly, and have immediate plans to buy another.
- Gilmore Girls – I have owned the full series on DVD for awhile now, and I just got the Revival on DVD. I also have a decent collection of Gilmore Girls collectibles. I watch the reruns all the time, and Kylor recently started to watch them with me, so we just decided to start from the beginning. Wish him luck. 🙂
- Oribe Apres Beach Wave and Shine Spray – This is my holy grail wave spray. It goes on so smoothly and makes gorgeous waves without making my hair crunchy or greasy. I hate the price of this, but I honestly think it’s worth it. I’m on my third full size bottle.
- Abbyefied on Youtube – I love this girl. She has the cutest style and I love watching her Shop With Me’s! I just recently discovered her channel and have been binge-watching like crazy since then. Her dog is super cute too!
- Croque Madame Sandwich – This was a new recipe discovery for us that I found in some cookbook from my collection. It seems like such a simple sandwich, but this is freaking delicious. We have it for dinner with some country potatoes on the side and it’s an amazing & quick meal that everyone seems to like!
- The 4 Month Sleep Regression – Like, why is this even a thing? It’s terrible. And it takes so long to correct. I have no more words. It just sucks.
- The Heat – We hit 106 degrees in AZ already! It shoots up from 90 to 110 so damn quickly that you don’t even get time to enjoy the nice weather.
- Freaking Cheesecake Bars – I made my husband some Vanilla Bean Cheesecake Bars and I can never get the crust right on them. Is there a trick or something that I’m missing?
I’m happy that I can’t think of more MISSES this month! That’s got to be a good sign, right?!
What were your hits and misses this month? Did you watch The Middle Series Finale?