Links may be affiliate or referral links. All items purchased by me unless otherwise mentioned. All opinions are my own. Read full disclosure here.
It’s the most wonderful time of the yeaaaaar. Well, not really. But it’s pretty close. The Sephora Fall VIB Sale is coming! I always manage to pick up a few things during this sale, so I’m excited to share my top 5 recommendations with you! Let me know in the comments what you plan on picking up during this sale! 🙂
FYI, the sale this year is as follows:
ROUGE MEMBERS: AUG 24-SEP 3 USE DISCOUNT CODE: YESROUGE FOR 20% OFF
VIB MEMBERS AUG 30 – SEP 3 USE DISCOUNT CODE: YESVIB FOR 15% OFF
BEAUTY INSIDERS AUG 30 – SEP 3 USE DISCOUNT CODE: YESINSIDER FOR 10%.
- Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer ($54). This is seriously my holy grail primer. It works well with almost every foundation that I own and it makes my foundation last – while looking amazing all day! It is a bit on the pricey side, but worth it if you’re like me and don’t like having to sift through primers trying to find one compatible with your foundation of the day.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette ($62). I have one of these palettes from their holiday collection a couple of years back and I am so freaking obsessed with it. It is small for the price, but well worth it in my opinion. I plan on picking up the new one they release this year actually. But, until then this palette is great too. These powders are so beautiful in the pan and on the skin.
- It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream with SPF 50+ ($38). I’ve had several of these (mostly sent to me as PR samples, thank you It Cosmetics), but I’m just now really getting into the product. This is such an amazing foundation. It makes my skin look smooth, it lasts all day (which is a feat in this AZ heat, ya’ll), and it feels so lightweight that it’s like I’m not wearing anything!
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara ($24). This is my holy grail mascara, hands down. I personally prefer it once it has been opened for a couple of days, otherwise it’s just a tad too wet, but seriously. This mascara is everywhere and if you haven’t tried it yet, do yourself a favor and pick it up during this sale!
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer ($30). Another cult classic. Another holy grail. This is legit a creamy concealer. I love it for concealing and brightening my undereyes and the bridge of my nose. It spreads so nicely and it’s a thinner consistency, which makes for much easier blending. This is great for everyday use and I’ll probably use this sale to pick up a back-up!
What do you plan on picking up during the sale? Have you tried any of my recommendations?